iHelpDummies Forums
Welcome to iHD Forums. On iHD Forums you will find step-by-step tutorials and discussions on various things involving the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Please register or log in to acquire full access to the forums.
iHelpDummies Forums
Welcome to iHD Forums. On iHD Forums you will find step-by-step tutorials and discussions on various things involving the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Please register or log in to acquire full access to the forums.
iHelpDummies Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions and tutorials on iPhones, iPods, and iPads

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSponsors

Spirit problems?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cobmostang

Respect : 0

Spirit problems? Empty
PostSubject: Spirit problems?   Spirit problems? EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:23 pm

when click the jailbreak button...it shuts down and doesnt re-boot...HOW DO I GET THIS TO WORK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Respect : 31

Spirit problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit problems?   Spirit problems? EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:59 am

hold down the sleep button and the home button at the SAME TIME for 10 seconds...it will shut off...then press jailbreak again..

Back to top Go down
http://ihelpdummies.weebly.com/
Marco

Respect : 35

Spirit problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit problems?   Spirit problems? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

I have also a problem i've jailbroke my iPod but i'm getrimd errors so i want to unjailbreakt it. So if i follow your video i just lose my saves on my game? And all the Apps i bought and the free omes Will not dissaperw? Before i jailbroke my iPod i made à synchronisation (sorry of i spell wrong) with all my apps so what do i really lose now. I saw in other movies that they lose everything so i don't know it now. Plessers HELP ME
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Respect : 31

Spirit problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit problems?   Spirit problems? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:35 pm

you will not lose everything...you just have to sync your ipod after your done restoring it....you will only lose your progress in games...but you will have the games still
Back to top Go down
http://ihelpdummies.weebly.com/
Marco

Respect : 35

Spirit problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit problems?   Spirit problems? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 am

Ok just put it in restore mode and click restore and then sync it?

Sorry but i want to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirit problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit problems?   Spirit problems? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit problems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iHelpDummies Forums :: Devices :: iPod Touch :: General Discussion-
Jump to: